Don’t miss out on the exciting 2014 NYSACAC Professional Development Forums!
Only less than two weeks away, the NYSACAC Professional Development Forums are ready to explore “The Secret to Student Success & Marketability”. Join us in discussions at roundtable discussions lead by both high school and college counselors focusing on the different factors affecting student applications during the college search and application process. Discussion topics will range from athletes & performers, advanced curriculum, undocumented, affordability, and the application.
Each location will begin at 8 AM and end by Noon. Here are the dates and locations:
- Syracuse region: Monday, 3/24/14 at Syracuse University
- Long Island region: Monday, 3/24/14 at Stony Brook University
- Rochester region: Tuesday, 3/25/14 at University of Rochester
- Albany region: Wednesday, 3/26/14 at SUNY Albany
- New York City region: Thursday, 3/27/14 at Fordham University, Lincoln Center
- Buffalo region: Thursday 3/27/14 at D’Youville College
Forums are free of charge for NYSACAC members. Non-NYSACAC members will be charged a small fee of $20.00. Our mission is to provide access across New York State so that all school counselors and college admission officers may easily connect and access information.
Thank you for all of your continued support of NYSACAC! We look forward to seeing you this spring! For questions or inquiries, email Professional.Development@nysacac.org.